Thursday, April 1, 2010

Great American Scrapbook Convention, I'm traveling, and a new kit!

I am thrilled to have been asked to teach at this event! We are going to have a blast!
Shelly Mitchell and I will be teaching two classes each.

Here they are:

Suzy West class:

Moments Like This--Pink Paislee, Tattered Angels, and Punky Sprouts
Because of you--Crate Paper and Punky Sprouts

Shelly Mitchell class

Random Thoughts--Die Cuts with a View and Punky Sprouts

Tweetie Sweetie--Jillibean and Punky Sprouts
We are thrilled that a good friend of ours, Sarah De Guzman will be coming with us to help out, hang out, and have a ton of fun with!!!

There's a brand new kit called, Dear Spring that has just sprung over at Scrap Scription! it's so stinkin' adorable!!


I'm traveling!!! I've been asked to teach at several stores this year and I'm starting to post them on my blog. You can check out where I will be here. If you would like me to teach at your store, contact us at either designteams@punkysprouts.com or info@punkysprouts.com

Thank you to everyone that follows are blog and let's us know they like what they see!!
We leave reading your comments!!

Hugs, Suzy West
Lead designer

8 comments:

  1. HAVE A BLAST!!! I am so jealous!!! These mini books just ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh looks like a lot of fun, lucky people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in ca. Where are you? I'm in the bay area.
    Hugs
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are amazing!!! Wish I was closer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! Those little albums are so adorable! Love all the projects you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, dadgum! You're coming to my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete