Monday, June 7, 2010

Favorite Moments by Crystal Thorsen!!!

This book by team member, Crystal Thorsen is so beautiful and elegant.
Crystal has been on the team longer than I have. She created beautiful projects for CHA when I first learned about this awesome company!!!

My name is Crystalyn (or Crys) Thorsen and I live in beautiful, wet and rainy Oregon. I'm a mama to two amazing, obnoxious, wonderful children and wife to a great man. I started scrapbooking in 2004 when my daughter was a baby. Her baby book didn't have enough room for all the stories I wanted to tell about her first year so I decided to make my own. My scrapbooking style has evolved over the years from simple and graphic, to artsy and messy, and back again. I love the versatility of this craft and love being able to create unique pages and albums to capture memories on. I design for Technique Tuesday and now Punky Sprouts and enjoy the unlimited creativity inspired by both companies.

Here is her beautiful project created using our Punky POSH album.











2 comments:

  1. Crys - this is SOOOO amazing and beautiful! You do it every time!

    ReplyDelete