Monday, May 31, 2010

new projects by Lynn and Candy!

We have two new projects for you to enjoy!!!!
These come at a great time for your summer pictures.

Meet Candy Rosenberg
My name is Candy Rosenberg and I have been paper crafting all of my life. My mom tells me that I was born with scissors in hands. I am lucky to work with some of the best manufacturers in the country, Graphic 45, Tattered Angels, Copic and now Punky Sprouts! I love to take paper crafting to the next level, using a variety of products and techniques and then teaching this to others. Never say to me that you are NOT creative without being ready to get your hands dirty with paint and ink!
Visit my blog at www.CertifiedScrapaholic.com to see what I am up to along with upcoming classes and appearances. Happy Crafting!





Meet Lynn Reaney
My name is Lynn. I live in the Gresham, Oregon, a suburb of Portland with my husband of almost 12 years Tadd and two kids Isaac (6) & Erin (3). I love being a stay-at-home mom and being with my family. My husband is a high school teacher so we enjoy summers off and love to go camping and explore the outdoors. In the 12 years we have been married, we have visited 18 National Parks! Before the birth of our son, I was a 6th grade teacher and now enjoy teaching scrapbooking and crafts to kids and adults. I enjoy all papercrafts, sewing, photography and soap-making. I have always been crafty with a little help from my mom who always had some sort of project to keep us busy. I started scrapbooking about 15 years ago when I made an album of a trip to Disneyland, but really got into it after the birth of my son. I love using lots of color on my layouts and experimenting with different techniques although I think I have a fairly simple style and strive to make my photos what stands out on my layouts. I am thrilled to be a part of the design team here at Punky Sprouts and look forward to working with this amazing team!









Thanks for looking!!!
Hugs
Suzy West

4 comments: